Interested in more information?
This Traveller's Assistance section refers to products and services that may further enhance your travel experience prior to departure, when travelling and upon your return. Your professional ACTA Travel Agent is the most equipped with the information and resources you need to assist you in your travels.
Should you have already booked your trip and are looking for more information, we hope this section can provide you with additional resources to ensure your safety and confidence when travelling abroad.
Here are a few additional resources of travel assistance programs for your interest:
- WHO (World Health Organization)
- Global Affairs Canada – Travel Advisories
- The Transport Canada Web site
- The U.S Transportation Security Administration's Web site
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Transportation Agency - Resolving Disputes, Code of Practices, Disabilities
- Embassies and Consulates for Canada
- Cannabis and the border
- Fly Smart - Canadian Transportation Agency
- Universal Currency Converter
- Travel with a Child
- Carry-on or Checked?
- What Can I Bring?