Your Professional ACTA Travel Agent will have provided you with everything you needed in the planning of an excellent vacation – but sometimes, despite best efforts, things can go wrong in destination with your travel arrangements. Although your ACTA Travel Agent will have offered assistance, perhaps you feel that further resolution is required and you would like to make a formal complaint. We're here to assist you with these steps:
All complaints must be made in writing and submitted to the ACTA National Office via email: email@example.com.
All complaints submitted to ACTA must meet the following requirements:
- A complaint must be a travel-related dispute against an ACTA Travel Agency Member. We do not investigate complaints against a non-member.
- Your complaint must be less than 6 months old.
Please ensure that your correspondence includes the following:
- Passenger Name(s)
- Passenger Contact Information (telephone, email, home address)
- Booking, Departure and Return Dates
- Place in which travel originated (departure) and your principal destination
- Travel Agency Name and Address
- Travel Agent's Name (s)
- Details of Your Complaint
- Copies of pertinent supporting documents (airline ticket copies, credit card receipts, etc.) Do not send originals as ACTA cannot be responsible for safeguarding and returning all documentation. Retain your original documents in case they are required for legal or regulatory actions.
Please note that ACTA provides informal mediation for travel-related disputes against our members only. We are not a government or regulatory organization; we cannot impose penalties or fines on a member agency or force a member to refund money or to deliver compensation of any kind. However, ACTA will do their best to help to resolve disputes in ways that are satisfactory to all parties.